Pages

2.01.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Finally! I'm back in the blogging world. It's been a while and I've missed it. I decided to jump back in with sharing what I love this Wednesday. P.S - I'm writing this post while sitting in my Masters class on 21st Century Learners. It's not the instructor. He is quite engaging. I just know if I don't do something I'm not going to make it until 7. So here it is: What I'm loving this Wednesday



I'm loving Valentine's Day. Sophie's 4 birthday falls around Valentine's day and this year we are having a Valentine's day themed party. I promised the hubby I would do it for a 100 dollars or less. More on that later.






I'm loving my sweet Sophie. On Friday we found out that she was severely allergic to tree nuts. We've had a fun weekend of label reading, epi pens, and lots of shots. She was a trooper. They poked her back over 20 times. All I could do was hold her tight while she wailed into my chest.



I'm loving the Utah Jazz. Yeah baby. So happy they haven't been the epic fail everyone predicted...so far. We usually go to at least 3 games a season. We've been spoiled with box seats and lower, lower bowl seats. Haven't made it yet but can't wait.

I'm loving my So Cal Ragnar team. The day is etching closer and closer. I can't wait. We are in the process of choosing a name. Here are our top 3:
- Run like a mother
- CHX doing TRX
- I still hate running.
What's your vote?

I'm loving the Hunger Games. The count down is on. 50 days to go. My favorite book was part 2. I'm a sucker for the love story and I thought book 2 told it best.

As always I'm loving my adorably sweet family.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs