Pages

9.28.2012

Fridays Letters

This is my first link up to a super cute, new fave blog, Adventures of Newlyweds. I'm totes excited about it! Dear OBAGI, I know the end result will be beautiful but does the redness, itchiness and peeling of skin ever stop. I mean seriously - how much skin can a girl lose? Dear Tooth Fairy, Olivia is about to loose her first tooth! How much does a first tooth earn her? Dear Right Hip Flexor, I really wish you would stop buggin! I would love to get running again and not feel like my body is falling apart. Dear Elder Holland, you pull at my heart strings. Oh, how I love and cherish your words. "Don't you quit. You keep walking, you keep trying, there is help and happiness ahead," - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Dear Frozen Yogurt, summer has come to an end. I think it is time for us to part ways. See you next year. Dear Husband, I will miss you every night this weekend <3.

1 comment:

Short Haircuts said...

love this one https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/braid-hairstyles/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs