Pages

9.16.2012

Catching Up...

I've recently come back to blogging but once again life has gotten the better of me. I need to learn better time management skills or I need about 8 more hours in my day. We recently had our family pictures taken by the wonderful Kari Sikorski. I thought I would take the opportunity to share a few of these pictures and a little update of our family. Here are some of my favorite from our session...
The fab four. We've often though about becoming the fab five but that just sounds like a lot of work:) We're not quite there...yet!
This is Sophie, my preschooler. She is sugar and spice and everything nice. I'm amazed by this girl. Life comes so easy to her. She loves to dance with the girly girls and kick the soccer ball with the rough and tough. She loves school and learning. Her middle name in Chinese means BRILLIANT and she definitely lives up to it.
And then there is my first grader. Everything that seems to come so easy to Sophie is tough for Olivia. She has to work hard at school and dance just to get by. She's my spitfire and drama queen all wrapped into one. I love how strong she is. Nobody is going to take her down. Life with Olivia can be hard sometimes but I wouldn't trade her for anything. She's going to be GREAT! She's to stubborn not to be. These pics make me smile big...
And then there is my amazing hubby. I'd be lost without this guy. He takes a lot of flack living with three girls. I'm amazed by how strong he is. Even when life isn't what he quite thought it would be and times get tough he sticks it out. He doesn't give up. We're so proud of him.

1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

Your Fab Four is fabulous! Liv and Soph are getting so big! We need to get together to catch up!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs